Congratulations! You passed the big ABA Exam.
You worked hard, did your fieldwork, and achieved so much.
But now what?
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- You miss being able to meet with a supervisor for feedback.
- You’ve been thrown into a position like clinical director and need more guidance to be successful.
- You’d like to sharpen your skills in a specific area (e.g., ACT, Functional Analysis)
- You’d like to learn how to apply your skills in a new area, like Health and Fitness.
Look no further.
Dr. Christine Barthold is offering virtual individual and group mentoring in the following areas:
- Program planning
- Staff training and supervision
- Behavioral Skills Training
- Acceptance and Commitment Training
- Working with individuals with rare disabilities
- Application of ABA to health coaching and personal training with people with and without disabilities
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available
Dr. Barthold has over 25+ years of experience in behavior analysis. She is a BCBA-D, Licensed Behavior Analyst (VA), Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise), and Certified Trauma and Compassion Fatigue Professional (with training in Complex Trauma). She is also trained in Prosocial Facilitation and Acceptance and Commitment Training.
Interested in more information? Complete an information form here.
Spots are limited, act now!